(as of Dec 12,2019 01:41:04 UTC – Details)
***PLEASE READ BEFORE BUYING***Will not fit Jr. kids clubs.The end of the Anti-Flip Stick® is 1″ in diameter (made of rubber) and usually fits all standard sized grips.If you have very large grips or very small grips it may not fit. Measure your grips to be sure.You will receive an email after purchase with additional instructions. The Anti-Flip Stick® golf training aid is aimed at players who are battling the “flipping motion” / “casting motion” at impact. The Anti-Flip Stick® will help you learn to keep your body turning during the golf swing. A proper takeaway is so important. If you have a bad takeaway it could be the reason you are “breaking down” your wrist at impact. If you have the Anti-Flip Stick® slide down your left leg when taking the club back, it will help you get in proper position. Benefits of the Anti-Flip Stick® Golf Training Aid
- Promotes proper lag and body turn through impact
- Improves ball striking and consistency
- Will help alleviate “Slices” & “Hooks” Plus “Fat” or “Thin Shots”
- Hit crisper chip shots and full shots
How to UseSee Video Below 1. Put the Anti-Flip Stick® onto the butt-end of a short iron.
2. Take your setup and keep the extended portion of the rod under your lead arm, resting lightly on your side.
3. Without hitting a ball, take a few slow, short and deliberate practice swings while keeping the rod AWAY from your lead side in the through-swing, until you finish with your arms just above waist high. You should feel like you are hitting a “punch shot” under a tree branch. Your lead hand should feel like you are turning a door handle at the finish. **You can hit golf balls with the training aid on, but very slowly. It’s best to use on practice swings, then take off the Anti-Flip Stick and hit golf balls. See the video below for more instructions.
[START HITTING A DRAW] Stop your hands from “flipping” or “breaking down” at impact and develop a repeatable, ball-first, solid impact which will improve your consistency & lower your scores
[INSTANT FEEDBACK] Get instant, immediate swing feedback while you practice your golf swing. If it hits your side during your swing it means your wrist broke down and your right side didn’t get through the ball.
[SIMPLE & EFFECTIVE] Work on all aspects of your golf swing with this one training aid – proper takeaway, wrist hinge, correct swing plane, solid impact, correct set up, & proper body turn. The end of the Anti-Flip Stick® is 1″ in diameter (made of rubber) and usually fits all standard sized grips.
[PROPER IMPACT WILL GET YOU MORE YARDS] Will help you train your hands to hit down on the ball and square the club face for a more powerful impact position. Improve your muscle memory and gain more yards off the tee.
[10 MIN./ DAY CAN CHANGE YOUR GOLF GAME] Understand Proper Swing Plane – Get rid of the “over the top swing” that produces high slices or a “snap hooks”. This practice method has been endorsed by the best PGA Teachers such as Martin Hall, Hank Haney & More!